Friday, February 13, 2015

I Am Queanbeyan

 

The Jackman and I met up with my friend Lib at 4th Seed for a coffee yesterday morning. Lib happens to be a brilliant professional photographer and graphic designer. We had a lovely catch up and while we were there Lib took a few snaps of us for a project she's doing called

I am Queanbeyan.

 

 

 

It's no secret that I love our little town and Lib is capturing some fabulous stories and images of the people who live here. Think Humans of New York with an Australian country town flavour.

 

I love the candid way she captured us in our favourite Queanbeyan cafe.

 

The time I have left hanging out with my littlest love before he starts big school is precious. My baby is growing up so quickly and I'm treasuring these moments. I missed out on too much of his toddlerhood because of cancer so we're making the most our 'just us during the week' time.

 

 

 

 

Thank you for capturing some of our happiness Lib!

 

xx Em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx