Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Wishes

 

Well Lovelies...here's cheers to the end of the year!

 

Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.

 

Thank you for every email and comment and question and message of support throughout the year.

 

I am soaking up every wonderful moment of this Christmas...with the deepest gratitude that I am still here, two years after diagnosis, feeling that the worst is behind me and the new year will bring me that much closer to remission. I treasure the friendships I have made through this blog.

They've been such a gift!

 

I'm wishing you a Christmas filled with a whole lot of sparkle and joy.

I'm sending you much love for a bright and bold New Year.

Merry Christmas Beloved

xx Em

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx