Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Master Six

Last night we celebrated Harry's 6th Birthday.
 
 
As I cuddled him at bedtime I told him how lovely it felt when he was a tiny baby tucked up in my tummy. I told him how I used to play 'Prod' with him, how he would give me a tremendous kick, I'd poke his foot back and he'd kick me again. I told him how funny it was when he got the hiccups, making my gigantic pregnant belly jump. I can't believe that was six years ago.
 
Six years ago he made me a Mummy.
 

 

My sweet grown up boy.

 

Still very much a train buff, although he has declared that he's too old for Thomas & Friends these days. He only likes 'real' trains. For his party he took a few of his friends on a vintage steam train trip to Bungendore.

He did the invitations himself which I have to say, were pretty spectacular.

 

 

The train trip was a big hit with all of the kids but most of all the birthday boy. He was beside himself with excitement.

 

 

I hope that we are creating a fantastic collage of childhood memories for our gorgeous boy. Something that he can look back on with great fondness.

 

Harry, I love your kind heart, your incredible curiosity, I love how you've become such a voracious reader and an avid artist.

Six is going to be spectacular!

 

xx Mummy

 

1 comment:

  1. It's great that both Bella and Harry still like train trips at age 7 and 6. Let's hope the younger two keep the excitement till they are the same age too.

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx