Wednesday, December 11, 2013

All that glitters...

Ok, so PHEW...have been listing a whole bunch of pretty handmade bling on my Etsy shop today...in between entertaining, refereeing and feeding two small boys who have somehow not been able to go for more than 3 minutes without my attention. Coincedence...I think not.

Anyhoo...my supplies finally arrived from America on Monday and the elves have been frantically working nights making earrings, necklaces and bracelets for Puddleducklane Again.

So...without further ado...here are a few of my favourites.

 

Glint Swarovski Crystal Earrings

 

Glint Swarovski Pearl Necklace

 

Midnight Swarovski Pearl Earrings

 

Frost Sterling Silver Bracelet


Ice Queen Swarovski Pearl Necklace

 

Arctic Sterling Silver Bracelet.

 

Must say, am rather chuffed with how they've turned out. Hopefully others will love them as much as I do. Cheers to creativity and sparkly things.

xx Em

 

2 comments:

  1. The earring on the first pictures are just fabulous, great post! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Joice, hope you're having a lovely weekend.

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx