Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Shhhh....Elves at work!

 

Its been rather quiet around here lately...sorry.

 

 

I've been preoccupied with my sewing machine...and ribbon, lots of ribbon...and pretty fabrics...and a head full of plans for my etsy shop.

 

 

Its all coming together beautifully and this weekend I'll have a little Christmas store brimming with bunting, tree ornaments, stockings, tote bags, jewellery, advent calendars and Christmas Angels.

 

Feeling pretty chuffed and just a bit excited about it!

 

But before that happens, I'll be zipping up to Sydney for a few days to catch up with my mum, my aunt and my sister...and celebrate Katie's graduation from Uni. Can't wait!

 

Hope all is beautiful in your part of the world.

xx Em

 

4 comments:

  1. these look gorgeous! I wish I had more time to do things like this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work. You have a great talent. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, what's the name of your Etsy store? Gaye

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx