Monday, November 11, 2013

Puddleducklane Again...live on Etsy

Best laid plans and all that guff...

 

 

I had intended to have my Etsy shop up and running by Saturday but alas the wretched flu wiped our entire family out for the whole weekend and we're only just starting to pick up again.

But today, in between board games with the preschooler and cuddles with the toddler, I managed to get a decent handful of listings done and my little Christmas shop is now live.

I am proud to introduce PuddleducklaneAgain.

Stockings, tote bags, fabric ornaments, advent calendars and Christmas Angels like that cutie above, are currently listed. Over the next couple of days I'll be popping a smattering of gorgeous bunting and jewellery into the mix.

 

 

It is so nice to be dipping my toe into the creativity pool again.

Please, take a stickybeak...tell me what you think and if you love what you see, spread the word my friends, share the love.

xx Em

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx