Sunday, November 24, 2013

Local Love

It was a completely gorgeous Sunday morning and we spent it out and about in our little town.

Starting with breakfast under the trees at The Millhouse Cafe.

 

Then a quick trip to Pialligo to pick up some plants

 

 

Before heading to our favourite park in the centre of town for the annual Queanbeyan Family Fun Day.

Its a fantastic free event that includes all kinds of family activities from pony rides and magic shows to field sprints and carnival games.

 
Not to mention a bit of foodie fare...
 

 

Really love the community spirit that this day evokes.

Beautiful!

xx

 

4 comments:

  1. I have to say it Em, I not only love reading your posts because they have stunning photography, but also because they are also so happy and chirpy!
    In every single post you seem happier, more full of life and glowing. Thank you for sharing this, it is always such a joy to see a person living life to the full.
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely, am treasuring this good health. xxx

      Delete
  2. Em I saw this first photograph on you on my bloglovin feed and thought "blimey that lady really suits a pixie cut" and it was YOU - you look beautiful !Serioussssllllly you look very veryyyy pretty - I'm so envious of your sunshine (I have the heating cranked up on full here tonight,we're due snow soon), and I'm even MORE envious at those smarties. Lucky boy!


    Flora

    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I'll keep posting snippets of Aussie summer to get you through your winter xxx

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx