Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Honeybunch

 

I found my beautiful Harry by the lavender having a jolly old chat with the bees this morning.

 

 

He was telling them how much he loved them and thanking them for all the wonderful things they do...like collecting pollen and making honey...and you know, just buzzing and stuff.

 

 

Then he went searching for ants...

 

 

...and found a ladybug instead.

 

 

I've watched him grow up in this garden and hope that he'll have many fond memories of the discoveries and adventures he's had.

 

 

 

And I hope that I'll never forget the beautiful songs he's sung!

 

 

 

Happy days xxx

 

4 comments:

  1. He's just the sweetest - what a great tune :)

    Great shots of the bee's em! And as a side note, you're garden is so wonderful!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh...speaking of bees. Jack has been rattling the lavender bushes to make the bees buzz. If I was a mean mummy I could have said I told you so when he came to me this afternoon saying ouch with a stung finger. Thankfully he didn't have a bad reaction. Such a goose!

      Delete
  2. I just want to give him the BIGGEST hug! He is just so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just a little bit cute...makes up for when he's a right rotten pirate. Xxx

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx