Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting back into it

I did my first session at the gym this morning.

Nothing like a 6am spin class to ease yourself back into fitness after a 9 month hiatus.

I managed to not fall off the bike during the hill climbs so yay me! Big win right there! I like my new gym. The staff are lovely and I scored a couple of "well done, first one's always the hardest" from some of the other girls at the end of the class. A little bit of encouragement goes a long way. I came home with that euphoric post workout endorphin buzz...and jelly legs. Breakfast this morning was a green smoothie on the back deck. I love that it's warm enough to eat outside again. I love to park myself on the step next to the jasmine and listen to the birds.


We spent all morning hanging out in the backyard...digging in the vege bed, picking peas & broccoli and rhubarb, cuddling the cats and playing in the cubby house.


 
 
 
 


I love watching the boys chatting to each other on the garden seat while they have morning tea.

 

 

 

Happy days xxx

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your garden...VERY jealous!

    Kudos to your first spin class. I've only ever done one...and it kicked my butt - so good work, EM!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lovely, I did my second one this morning and almost had a Bridget Jones moment getting off. xx

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx