Sunday, September 29, 2013

A weekend wonderful

 

We're spending a lovely long weekend at my brother's place at Anna Bay.

 

 

I love hanging out with my peoples...we're good together, the kids have so much fun, the adults laugh a lot and we always leave wishing we lived in the same town.

 
 
 

 

Beautiful warm days...the beach a few blocks away...and a three day weekend to enjoy it all.


 

Good times!

 

 

 

 

 

My surf mad family...it's clearly genetic!

 

 

 

I'm hanging out at the dining table, inhaling the moorish aroma of almost ready roast lamb while tapping out this post and listening to my Hubby & Brother having a jolly good chat about Life, the Universe & Everything.

 
 
 

 

Life is Lovely!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. That last shot in the pool with the hose - AWESOME!

    What a lovely weekend...family is the best!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look on Jack's face...he looks shocked that he managed to get Soph.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a blast :)
    http://youngnasawife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't get up there half as much as we'd like to. They live about 500kms away. Quality over quantity as they say.

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx