Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So Frenchy, So Chic

Time for a little style file of the French persuasion.

After receiving instructions from my girlfriends that I needed to get something indulgent, just for me, with some of the money raised from the fundraiser, I decided to buy the vintage leather handbag that I'd always wanted.

Sorcha's Etsy store Dandelion Daydreamer is where I found my little gem. She's a fab Irish girl living in the south of France with the knack of finding gorgeous vintage gems at European markets and boutiques. Awesome combination right there folks!

Feast your eyes on my yummy Texier leather satchel found in a Paris market.

Mmmmmm....the smell of old leather, the beautiful craftsmanship, a bag with a history & a story to tell.

Sorcha does a beautiful job of ensuring each item is in pristine condition and mine arrived on my doorstep within a week. Totally fab customer service peeps...I dare you to take a look and come away not having found a gem for yourself!

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

And nothing compliments a gorgeous handbag better than a gorgeous silk headscarf...

Another Paris find that was a gift from my darling friend Catherine.

I've been wearing it a lot lately.

A square of silk, so simple, so very chic!

What's inspiring your styling today?

xxx

 

1 comment:

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx