Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Fort Fun

I do love Friday afternoons when the Toddler is napping and the Preschooler is at...Preschool. The perfect window of quiet time to whip up a birthday present for my girlfriend's little man.

 

 

I love coming across great ideas for homemade gifts.

Last Christmas I bookmarked a link for a Fort Building Kit from the blog Pie Birds, Buttons & Muddy Puddles and filed it in my 'awesome kids presents' folder. This afternoon while the Jackman was softly snoring, I pulled out my sewing machine, poured a tea and set to work with an episode of Spooks playing on the iPad. Bliss!

 

 
The tute was very well done. It was easy to put together, cost effective & even came with cute printable labels. A fabulous old fashioned gift that is hours of fun for little kids with big imaginations!
 
Oh...completely adore this Belle & Boo card too!
 

Have a gorgeous weekend Peeps! xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx