Sunday, July 14, 2013

Feast!

 

Its Pyjama Sunday today.

A deliciously lazy feet up, iPad in lap, tea in hand kind of day.

The neighborhood kids are running wild with our two little childerbeasts in the rumpus while raindrops race down windowpanes.

I'm in a foodie kind of mood and I've been feasting my eyes on these delectable blogs all day.

 

Feeling British? Why not try...

You'll find this gorgeous red headed baker (with whom I share a name), documenting delectable treats at My Ginger Bread Journey.
 
 
The Londoner shares all sorts of impeccable foodie and lifestyle gems. Makes me crave London all the more! I drool at the thought of devouring that pizza!
 
Feeling a little Americano...
 
Dive across to Joy the Baker. I've been a loyal follower of Joy's ingenious foodie features for years and that loyalty has paid off in total tastebud satisfaction !!! I'm going to try this blackberry breakfast treat next!

For some good old Aussie homegrown feasting...
 
 
Dad Down Under is a fabulously funny and refreshing perspective of a stay at home Dad. He's all kind of awesome, as are the decadent dark chocolate recipes that he shares here.
 
 
Nothing more comforting on a drizzly winters day than home made crumpets right! Michelle at Hugo & Elsa showcases the cream of the crop of Tasmania's produce and it's equally brilliant producers.
 
 

Fox's Lane... A glorious account of life on an organic farm with the incredibly creative Kate, her farmer Hubby and their three gorgeous girls. Addictive...such beautiful images to indulge your peepers.

These are some of my favourite blogs that I follow on a daily basis and most of them I found on Bloglovin'. If you haven't checked Bloglovin out then take a look...get yourself an account and get lost in Blogger heaven. Compile a list of your favourite blogs to follow and get automatic updates all in the one neat spot. Sweet!!! Oh...and click on the button to follow me on Bloglovin while your at it...pretty please!

I'm going to drag myself off the couch now that the day is fading away below the horizon, you'll find me in the kitchen doing a roast turkey with freshly picked greens, potatoes and herbs from the vege patch.

Bon Appetite!

 

 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Em for including me on this most mouth watering of posts. You've left me feeling happy and hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you beat me to it Matt! I was sending you an email to let you know that I'd included you in my post!
      Cheers Em

      Delete
  2. What a perfect Sunday! Thanks for including my blog, it made my day!

    PS As much as I wish Foxy Kate did live in Tasmania, she actually lives in Daylesford, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, of course you're right! Chemo brain strikes again. Thanks for picking that up Michelle, I've rectified that!

      Delete
  3. This is a great post! I love Sundays like this too - tea in hand and a good blog at my fingertips is my favourite way to spend Sunday evening. :) So glad I came across your blog when I did and this post particularly - I'm on the hunt for some good baking and country-living blogs today and your list has gone some way towards filling that hole already!

    Flora
    www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flora, am really enjoying your blog too! Congrats on your graduation!

      xx Em

      Delete
  4. Love Joy the Baker, but you've introduced me to a whole wack of great sites. And I agree, lazy sunday mornings are the best!

    .:Marta:.

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Marta, I've been checking out your blog today and keep chuckling because both our little guys are VERY similar...even down to the Thomas obsession.

      xx Em

      Delete
  5. Oh thank you so much Em for this wonderful list of delicious blogs, for including mine and for your gorgeous email.
    Sounds like I really do need to sit down and explore bloglovin a bit too.
    I hope you have a fabulous week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely welcome Kate!

      Hope you have a lovely week too. xx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Em, you are a real sweetie!! Have you had a chance to make any thing yet?
    I'm glad to have found another Londoner/Joy the Baker blog addict, I stalk both of their blogs religiously too!

    (Also, just want to say what an inspiration you are. I've read your blog a few times and each time I nearly cried with your determination, positivity and lust for life. Utterly inspiring, hope everything goes well, and I'm rooting for you from across the other side of the world!!)
    Emily xx
    My Ginger Bread Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely, I've got this weekend all lined up for hanging out in the kitchen & baking up a storm. Will let you know how it goes!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Have fun! x

      Delete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx