Saturday, July 20, 2013

Convos with my two year old.

It's Saturday.

A miserably wet, cold, grey Saturday and I'm stuck in bed with the flu.

While my fabulous husband is kid wrangling two very antsy boys, I'm napping, drinking tea and surfing the interwebby. So many great blogs to read and so many fab YouTube clips to brighten one's day.

This little series has been putting a mega watt smile on my face...

 

Oh this is sooooooo Jack at the moment!

Everyone who has, or has had, a two year old can totally relate and that's why it's so freaking hilarious! Creator (& Coco's Dad) Matthew Clarke and actor David Milchard do a beautiful job. Check out their YouTube channel here.

I've had my belly laugh. Time for a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx