Saturday, June 29, 2013

Nuffin says thank you like muffins!

Jack's one day a week at childcare has finished up now that chemo is over.

We're grateful that the centre squeezed us in as an emergency placement and were very welcoming and supportive. Secretly though, I'm a little bit glad that it's come to an end. The Jackman enjoyed playing with the other kids and he was engaged with interesting activities instead of entertaining himself while Mummy was tuckered out on the couch, but he picked up a new headcold or virus every time he went and in turn wiped the rest of us out. In the end it kind of defeated the purpose of him going. He was becoming very clingy and reluctant to go in the last few weeks too which made dropping him off even harder.

Now that I've turned the corner and chemo is well and truly behind me, I'm looking forward to 'Jack & Mummy' days while Harry is at Preschool. He's growing up so quickly and I want to treasure this small window of one-on-one time with him because before I know it my baby will be going to Preschool...eeek!

To say thank you to the staff at childcare I whipped up a batch of raspberry & white chocolate muffins.

Totally loving the new baking range at coles including these adorable rainbow pearls. Cute!!!

Jack helped me make a thank you card and we dropped the basket of treats off to the girls yesterday. He gave them some very snuggly cuddles but I think he was pretty happy to come home with me.

Loving this age...such a gosh darn cutie pie!!!

xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx