Sunday, March 3, 2013

Scared

I am shattered.

It's just past three am and I'm finally home from my local ER. It's the second time that I've been admitted for fluids since chemo. The first was the day after chemo when I went for my Neulasta injection and they kept me in oncology for a couple of hours to stabilise my nausea. This time I spent nine hours in the ED with two bags of fluids, painkillers & anti nausea drugs and I still feel like hell.

How am I going to get through five more rounds of chemo?

I don't feel brave. I don't know how my body is going to live through it all. I have never felt so alone or frightened.

1 comment:

  1. You are anything but alone! And although you don't feel it, you're the bravest person I know.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx