Sunday, March 24, 2013

Oh Bubby

Harry: "Mummy, I wish I could have chemo".

Mummy: "Darling, why do you want to have chemo?".

Harry: "I wish that I had cancer too".

Mummy: "Oh Honey, why do you want to have cancer?".

Harry: "So that I could stay in hospital with you".

(My heart just broke into a thousand tiny shards)

Mummy: "Oh Baby, I know...I know, its hard. Mummy misses you too. It won't be forever. It feels like forever but things will get better, Mummy will get better and I'll come home.

Harry: "When I grow up to be a Daddy I'm going to marry you".

(The thousand tiny shards of my heart just knit themselves back together).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx