Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cocktail anyone?

I just can't seem to get enough of this place...Oncology Ward that is. I got here at 10am for my regular appt with my Medical Oncologist and nearly eight hours later I'm still here...now with cannula in hand ready to take my antibiotic IV cocktail. Silly staph infection in my lovely new boob, Gahhhh!

It's been a long day...poor Jackman, bless his tiny cotton socks, was stuck with me in the waiting room for four hours while my Drs worked out how to crack this infection and organised a bed on the ward. He was incredibly well behaved & patient the whole time. Hubby picked him up at 2pm and took him home while I hung around for another couple of hours before being admitted. It was supposed to be a simple pre-chemo check but the infection warrants some serious attention so here I am again until I get the all clear...probably by Monday. I am learning patience on a whole new level.

Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love, love, love hearing from my readers. Please, don't make yourself a stranger, stop by and say hi! Links to blogs are most welcome! xxx